SCN are used in buildings of various purposes being a cross-functional system with long service life. Such networks are installed to be used by the phone, security and fire fighting services.
BASIC FEATURES OF SCN
The main peculiarity of SCN is functional and flexible infrastructure of service lines in nonresidential buildings regardless of the equipment to be installed.
SCN IS CREATED WITH THE USE OF
- Shielded and unshielded cables;
- Patchcords and panels;
- Office appliances of various purposes;
- Alarm and fire-fighting sensors;
- Closed-Circuit Television;
Sensors, phones, computers are organized as a single network. All of them are united in one personal access point to the system.
WORKS ARE CARRIED OUT WITH THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF CABLES
- Twisted pair is the most popular type made of two and more wires isolated with special materials;
- Concentric wires accepting multiple frequency signals, cheap and simple;
- Fiber optic wires transmitting signals at maximum speed;
- Specific types used in production.
SCN CONSISTS OF
- Horizontal and vertical cable routings;
- Operational area with installed technical devices to be connected to the system;
- Switchboard for horizontal cables;
- Service means with interbuilding backbone uniting all cables in the building.
There is no doubt that reliable high-quality cables and communication equipment shall be used to install proper SCN. Our company lays computer networks composed of materials supplied by such well-known companies as Legrand, Nexans, DKC, Siemon, Belden, Eurolan and others. The materials have manufacturer warranty.