Curbs are an important element of the road arrangement dividing traffic way and pedestrian area. Such products divide parts of the road of different purpose, protect them from washing out, make up firm support for paving slabs.
FEATURES AND APPLICATION
Concrete edgings are used for arrangement of the city park and garden territories distinguished by
- Cold endurance;
- Resistance to temperature drops.
Depending from design features and purpose, concrete ending can be
- Road curbs. Scope of application – city roads and pedestrian areas. Manufactured in compliance with the GOST standard. Standard dimensions of the Curb 300.30.15 – height: 300 mm, length: 3000 mm, width – 150 mm, for Curbs 100.30.15 — height: 300 mm, length: 1,000 mm, width – 150 mm.
- Footpath endings or garden curbs similar to the road curbs but with smaller height dimensions. Except for their functional role, they are also decorative. They can be different colors.
Footpath endings can be used in
- Residential neighborhoods;
- Pedestrian areas;
- Allotment gardens and country houses.
The items are manufactured of the reinforced concrete. Reliable and long lasting, it is characteristic of high resistance to temperature drops and moisture impact. We manufacture them by method of vibratory casting. The result is firm and reliable products.