Using road slabs is a practical and durable option in construction of takeoff runways, highways or coatings resistant to heavy loads.
Depending on the purpose, concrete slabs can be used for
Reinforced concrete items have the following features: Simple to assembly; secure; firm; functional.
The second type can be used if required as they can be disassembled and moved to another location for further use.
Reinforced concrete slabs can be
- Standard. Their purpose is average loads; they can be damaged if the load increases.
- Prestressed. Resistant to loads, reinforced.
- Specific. Used in the airports, and are characteristics of the best strength and stability factors.
Advantages of the specific coatings are
- Resistance to moisture, pressure, and aggressive chemicals;
- Uniformity of texture;
- Affordable price;
- Reliability and performance.